Pastor Evan Mawarire
Mercenary CIA and M16
(U.S. Central Intelligence Agency – British Intelligence Agency)
PASTOR MAWARIRE – A WESTERN AGENT AGAINST AFRICAN LIBERATION
Who is Pastor Evan Mawarire, the newest Zimbabwean mercenary being used in the West’s relentless campaign to overthrow President Robert Mugabe, his party ZANU-PF and return Zimbabwe’s land and mineral resources to Western control?
· He is a preacher without a church, with a following of less than 50 members in Zimbabwe, but who has apparently unlimited funding.
· He denounces the conditions of life in Zimbabwe but NEVER mentions what the devastating effects of hundreds of years of Western underdevelopment, terrorism and 16 years of direct US and European SANCTIONS have had on the Zimbabwean economy and quality of life.
· He portrays himself as not a politician, not an activist, just a citizen, but he is the founder and spokesperson for the #ThisFlag campaign which wraps itself in the Zimbabwean flag while organizing to overthrow the Zimbabwean government and slander its democratically elected president.
· Western engineered mainstream and social media portray him as a Martin Luther King, Jr.-like, democratic opposition to President Robert Mugabe who actually led the fight that established democracy in Zimbabwe.
· He has “mysteriously” found funds to bring his family from Zimbabwe to the United States.
· He is receiving guidance and support from Douglas Coltart, whose father, David, is the white, founding member of the Western supported opposition Movement for Democratic Change (MDC).
· He is currently on a cross-country US speaking tour against President Mugabe and the present government in Zimbabwe under the guise of “anti-corruption” and “government mismanagement.”
· He is organizing a series of protests designed to embarrass President Mugabe when he comes to address the United Nations General Assembly in New York in September.
He follows in the dishonorable footsteps of other men of the cloth who were used by the West in unsuccessful attempts: i) to defeat the armed struggle during the war for national liberation, Rev. Ndabaningi Sithole; ii) to place the post-independence Zimbabwean economy under Western control, Rev. Abel Muzorewa.
– – – – – – – – –
PROTEST AGAINST MAWARIRE AND FOR ZIMBABWE & ROBERT MUGABE!