At this critical moment of mass action in the streets, on Tuesday, June 16th, 2020 7-9 pm EST, the December 12th Movement commemorates Soweto Day with a webinar on REPARATIONS NOW!
- Tikari Bioko (Dr. Raymond Winbush), author of “Should America Pay? Slavery and the Raging Depate on Reparations” spekaing on the history of the reparations struggle;
- Dr. Gerald Horne, author/lecturer on the History of Black mass resistance;
- Kamm Howard, Co-Chair N’COBRA, Significance of new HR40 legislation
- Assemblyman Charles Barron, on the Reparations bill he has sponsored in the NYS Assembly
- Attorney Deadria Farmer-Paellmann, speaking on the Ground breaking research which led to “In re African-American Slave Descendants Litigation”
- Attorney David Comissiong, speaking on the International context of the reparations struggle
- Viola Plummer, December 12th Movement will moderate
This webinar continues the work of the late Dr. Conrad Worrill, Chairman Emeritus of the National Black United Front and co-chair with Viola Plummer of the Durban 400 delegation to the World Conference against Racism, 2001 and the National Reparations March held in Washington, DC 2002.
Register in advance:
or watch on Facebook: December 12th Movement ZTourz Info
Please spread the word!